Monday, June 23, 2008

Way too cool - but why?




Reading AdAge's "Creativity On-Line" this morning, I became hopelessly entranced by a link to the "UNIQLOCK," which AdAge predicted may win one of the top awards at the Cannes Advertising Award extravaganza. Anyway, I'm just totally enthralled by this website/blog widget. Mostly, because I can't figure out how anyone makes money with it:-) The T-Shirts? Hiring the producers? I'm not sure.... Nonetheless, it is really cool. You can access the website directly - and post it's HTML into your blog/website as well....(I had to post pictures of the clock - because the widget was just getting too annoying for me. OK, maybe it's not that cool as a widget, but it is still cool to watch. 30Jun08.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This website was put online by a Japanese company called "UNIQLO". According to my internet-research, they are somewhat similar to "TARGET" or "WALMART" in the US.
The website can be compared to other advertisement mechanisms such as viral videos on YouTube.

-Rafael