Saturday, October 15, 2005

Ironic: An hour of Steve Jobs (via QuickTime) talking about video entertainment (TV)

OK, this is weird, given my last post. I watched an hour of Steve Jobs presenting new Apple products last night. I did this on my iMac, using QuickTime.

I was
soooo excited. I thought everyone in my marketing strategy classes should watch this really cool video. Then the irony hit me. He primarily unveiled products with advanced video capabilities.

So there I was, an anti-TV kind of guy, staring into a vortex of electronic pixels, watching one of my heroes talk about selling people really cool products, so they could watch more TV.

Who would've thunk the killer app for computers would be TV? Hmmm...I thought irony was so over....

Regardless, here's the really cool link!!! Your
really must go see it!

No comments: